Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Im, of course, a newb here. I tried to use the search function, but the server said it was offline cause of bandwidth.

Anyway, I'm curious about high end processors with all the goodies that can do do wireless. And by wireless i mean take of advantage of using Macs Rendevous (or something similar) to bring all my music straight off my computer to the processor.

Anyone know of anything like this, or can link in the right direction?

Thanks for the help.

David

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think you're out of luck at the moment for wireless. Pre's are just now starting to integrate having a rj45 inputs for some sort of network aware idea. I doubt you'll find one outside of Mac creating their own that will have any form of Rendevouz support.. next couple years we will see more of this but I think you're still on the bleeding edge if it does exist. Might want to look into Rotel's high end pre for a grounded lan idea.

-C9-

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
sarlacc, all I can say is "good question" but we are out of luck. I thought SJ was hinting at this kind of integration when he first introduced rendezvous ... but in the near horizon I see nothing interesting. I can only wish I am wrong.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank guys,

Yeah I guess its not out yet, I am looking this up for a friend. I know SJ is supposedly working on a seperate Rendevous box for the TV. But my friend though there might be a processor will simiilar capabilties. Will have to keep watching.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.