AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone, I,m new to all this structured wiring but capable to do it once i know what i need to run and what devices i need to use.

first im doing a remodel and have a lot of walls exposed so it will be pretty easy to run most of the wires at this time. i have 4 bedrooms,1 living,dining,and then the kitchen I want to wire up,and also the garage it seems alot of people run just 2 cat 5wires and 2 coax cables to each room.

i will be running cable tv and wireless internet for now. also i want to add exterior surveillance camaras and maybe even audio through out the house especially outside patio.

so basically i just need to know what wires to run to each room so i can get the sheetrock up. also wheres the cheapest place to shop for everything?

thx robert

·
Registered
179 Posts
I would say the cheapest thing for you to do is to run innerduct everywhere for now. It will leave you alot of flexibility for whatever you decide to do later. We have run flex to alot of places even for adding speakers in the ceiling in the future.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.