AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all i need a copy of wirns 2.1.0.0. the one at the website doesnt work. thanks in advance--dan

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi ken- ive tried on 2 computers and the todo list fails on both. the wirns 3s both work. id like to keep using 2.1 to get the full zones updated from dnna. the link at the website doesnt allow me to d\\l another msi. ive updated wirns several times. this error report is logged- at Finisar.SQLite.OneSQLStatement.Compile() in c:\\CVS\\WiRNS2\\WiRNS\\Finisar.SQLite\\OneSQLStatement.cs:l ine 82

at Finisar.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(Int32 timeout) in c:\\CVS\\WiRNS2\\WiRNS\\Finisar.SQLite\\Command.cs:line 254

at WiRNS.WiRNSMain.BuildToDo() in c:\\CVS\\WiRNS2\\WiRNS\\WiRNSMain.cs:line 3472

·
Registered
1,819 Posts

1. Quote:
    Originally Posted by srfrdan /forum/post/20803990

...i need a copy of wirns 2.1.0.0. the one at the website doesnt work...

Well, probably your BROWSER doesn't download the .MSI file properly (AFAICT from reading posts on the 'other' forum). You can try Chrome - fast, non-intrusive, easy-to-install, IMO.

2. Quote:
    Originally Posted by srfrdan /forum/post/20805073

...ive tried on 2 computers and the todo list fails on both. the wirns 3s both work. id like to keep using 2.1 to get the full zones updated from dnna. the link at the website doesnt allow me to d\\l another msi. ive updated wirns several times. this error report is logged- at Finisar.SQLite.OneSQLStatement.Compile() in c:\\CVS\\WiRNS2\\WiRNS\\Finisar.SQLite\\OneSQLStatement.cs:l ine 82

at Finisar.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(Int32 timeout) in c:\\CVS\\WiRNS2\\WiRNS\\Finisar.SQLite\\Command.cs:line 254

at WiRNS.WiRNSMain.BuildToDo() in c:\\CVS\\WiRNS2\\WiRNS\\WiRNSMain.cs:line 3472

Are you still posting on your SMS Text Cell Phone?!?
    Geez man, get a computer!

Anyhow, IIRC, LOTs of 'weird' WiRNS errors can be solved by just UPDATING, maybe more than once, after re-installing.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
I did a fresh install on 8-2, updated, and everything appears to be working fine.

ToDo, Personal ToDo are tracking perfectly. I even snagged another download since I worry it might get pulled.

Granted developement was halted, and it would be nice if we had more gurus to pick up the torch on 2.1, but overall I'm more than happy with what we have now.

Just keep a good backup of your updated working install.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts