AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am running Windows 7 with a Ceton InfitiTV 4.

All of a sudden when 1 program is recording WMC will complain that no tuners are available when I try to change the channel or schedule a recording. However if I go to the guide it will (usually) let me change the channel and record on the new channel.

As a test today despite an initial WMC complaint of no tuners available (when 1 program was recording). I was able to get it to record on 3 tuners and watch another channel.

When I run the diagnostics Ceton reports everything is fine and I am on the latest firmware.

Any suggestions? I looked through the MS knowledgebase but there are no recent updates.

· Registered
472 Posts
Are you running your InfiniTV 4 locally? I'm seeing similar problems, but mine is installed in my server and network bridged out to my HTPC's. I see it when I bring my HTPC out of sleep. Most of the time, I have to reboot to fix it, but occasionally, I can do a "channel up" and "channel down" and I can get it to come back. My diagnostics page shows everything is working, too. This seems like a recent problem. I think I've seen it for a couple of months.

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, the InfiniTV is local. There have been no issues over the last 3-4 years until the last week or two. It all started when I dropped a package on Cable TV. Since then I had to re-setup the channels and my season passes. Now I am wondering if I need to blow everything away and start from scratch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.