AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3030 that was working great until I decided to clear the Channel Guide in the hope that it would then recognize several channels it has never included in the guide. After that, when I tried to force a net connect it just hung at the message "Connecting". I stopped it, tried again and this time it froze at "Connection Established".

Every time since then it has said something like "Unable to transfer data from ReplayTV at this time. Try again later" or "The ReplayTV phone did not answer. Try again later". I called my local Replay access number and heard the carrier signal. I've tried all the numbers, local and long distance, near me over a period of 12 hours and keep getting those error messages. Any ideas as to how I can get my channel guide back? :confused:

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
If you haven't already done so cold boot it (unplug for a minute) then try connecting again.

If that won't work lower connect speed to 33.6 by pressing the zone button when in the dialing prefix screen.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Had rebooted a few times but the cold reboot made the difference. Then it dropped the carrier while transferring so I lowered the connect speed to 33.6 and it worked.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.