AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to set up my ReplayTV 4040 to record the World Cup football matches.

I notice there is a ReplayZone called 'Olympics', but not one called 'World Cup'. Since the World Cup is supposed to have the larger audience, I would've thought it would make more sense to have a World Cup replay zone.

I guess replay zones aren't very useful anyway, since all other programming takes priority.

Perhaps I should make a guaranteed channel record anything with the words 'World Cup' in the title or description. That should catch most matches.

It amazes me how inflexible the programming is on the ReplayTV - the lack of real control it provides the user is staggering. There's no real way of telling if it is going to record what you want unless you actually pick out a show individually.

Pretty poor system, if you ask me. Is there a way to improve it? A new one coming out soon or anything?

Max.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Go to the first game: 7:25 AM (EDT), Friday, ESPN2. Do a "Find All Episodes" and create the exact title match theme. All of the games appear to be titled "World Cup Soccer", so this theme channel should pick them all up unless you have a conflicting Guaranteed record.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.