AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm kinda confused on this one:

I need to switch my PC output between a monitor and TV.

I've seen HDMI splitters, but will they work ok if my monitor is 1680x1050 and the TV is 1080p?

That's seems like asking for trouble, or at least settling for a non native res on the TV.

I'd go with just running the TV from the second GFX port, but it's already taken by the other monitor.

I'll get around to getting another vid card, as soon as I upgrade my mobo for 2x 16x/8x PCI-E. And my PSU

I just need something as a stop-gap feature in the mean time.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.