AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Based on the Xbox posts, replies and views lately, and various posts regarding other systems in the past, It seems plausible that there may be some interest here in possibly having a forum dedicated to gaming. I feel that with the new systems, technology has allowed them to find a front seat with the rest of our gear. I would love to converse with the mature people of this forum, people who also have similar equipment and interests. Now the downside to this Idea. Fellow gamers, have you been to other gaming forums? ZOINKS! Trying to find a mature post is next to impossible, which I understand, If I had a computer in my childhood years I would have been there talkin' trash with the best of them and loved every minute of it. So there lies the problem, will that happen here? If we build it, will they come?

Any ideas?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wishful thinking.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm into home theater for 2 reasons...movies and video games. I'd love to see a forum for games.

To answer your question...no, that wouldn't happen here, but some problems would arise as a result of a greater influx of young members, some of which are immature. I personally find it entertaining :p

·
Registered
708 Posts
I think a forum dedicated to video games is a great idea, especially since the new consoles offer HDTV capability (Gamecube can do 480p).

We should ask the administrators to start up a video game forum ASAP since come November 15 I am sure there will be MANY posts dealing with Xbox and 3 days later Gamecube

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.