AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You might remember a few months back when I bought a NIB Quadscan Elite HD and was having problems with it keeping it's input and output, position and size settings. I followed your instructions but it continued to screw up. Then for no apparent reason it stopped screwing up and has been fine since, until last night. Last night I was watching std def sat connected to s-video A and that was fine. I wanted to watch a DVD so I switched to component B only to find that the imgage size and position settings were gone and the picture was rolling. I was unable to make any changes to the settings so I did a mode reset which stopped the rolling and I resized accordingly and watched my movie. After that I switched back to s-video A to watch the news. Before I went to bed I switched back to component B to see what would happen only to find that the settings were gone again. This time I tried a full reset and started from scratch. Now both inputs (s-video A and component B) won't save the settings. No changes were made to the system. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Chip S.

·
Registered
753 Posts
It is possible that the non volitile memory is bad?? I suggest that you call tech support and ask them to take a look at it and run some tests. This means that you will have to send it in for test/repair. (408)866-8300 ext 156 will get you to Mike Brown. Make sure you tell him everything.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.