AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in a fraternity house right now and for my room I was thinking about going with the Klipsch Quintet SL's and a sub-12 probably not the Klipsch, but something else like an SVS or eD possibly to get more for the money. The real burning question in the back of my mind is whether or not these speakers will be sufficient enough for the room I will be putting them in. The main wall is about 9 feet long where my 50" plasma will be with stand and PS3, and still undecided on receiver.

Also I was wondering if it is alright to place the rears about 4-5feet back from the couch about 6feet apart from each other. Also the room kinda closes up right where the rears will go since my bed is directly behind the couch. The couch will be about 6 feet in front of the TV and I was just curious if this would be a decent setup. ANY advice would greatly be appreciated and recommendations on a Sub and a receiver to go along with the Quintet SL's would be nice as well. If there are speakers out there that would be better suited for my room plz let me know.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts