Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
URL is unusal but it works:

http://www.dvdupgrades.ch/

I am on WebTV although I am on their latest upgrade this page has Javascript on it that I can't read, could you post this for me to read thank you in advance.:)

·
Registered
5,718 Posts
Here's the main text of the home page:

"Welcome to dvdupgrades.ch® , the source for dvd region free chips, modifications and players.

If you are here for the first time, please visit our about page to learn more about our shop and our services.

Our best selling modifications

We have much more products than those below here. Please use the navigation bar to your left. We also do custom development of any kind. If you are modifying DVD players on a regular base, you might be interested in your rich set of uploaders, remote controls and upgrade disks available for dealers only. Please create an account (enter username and password in the fields above) and write us an email asking us for a dealer account. Do not forget to include the username you have chosen."

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have read this and I know there is a lot more content to the page, thanks for your contribution.:)

·
Registered
5,718 Posts
Sorry, but everything else is either jpegs of their modification boards or links to the pages for their products, many of them listed by manufacturer.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you again, found what I was looking for in another URL. A mod for a Philips DVD recorder that's already done like my JVC XVS500BK DVP. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.