AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the denon can be had for around $650 now. I have a onkyo sr806 now....its a few years old....worth the upgrade for new technology? My speakers are all focal chorus line. 7.1

Thank you.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi the room is approx 14 wide by 24 long. 8' ceiling. I have a outlaw lmf1plus.

I just noticed that the denon has 2 HDMI outputs....does that mean if I have dishnetwork in the room with a projector and a lcd tv I can run the dish network to BOTH the projector and the lcd tv with only 1 dish box?

Was wanting to have projector screen up and a lcd screen behind it for when im not watching moves..something for my son to use.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibasnatch  /t/1414731/would-you-upgrade-from-a-onkyo-sr806-to-a-denon-3312ci#post_22115521

Hi the room is approx 14 wide by 24 long. 8' ceiling. I have a outlaw lmf1plus.

I just noticed that the denon has 2 HDMI outputs....does that mean if I have dishnetwork in the room with a projector and a lcd tv I can run the dish network to BOTH the projector and the lcd tv with only 1 dish box?

Was wanting to have projector screen up and a lcd screen behind it for when im not watching moves..something for my son to use.

Yes that is the purpose of the dual HDMI outs.

Only you can determine if the new features are worth it to you. The jump from MultEQ to MultEQ XT can be noticeable but I wouldn't call it a big upgrade. If you want networking and all the good stuff then the 3312 is a good option. I have a 3311 that I got on closeout last year and I haven't been disappointed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts