AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
18,503 Posts
Hey, I ISF'ed that one last week.

It was just too bad the guy forced me to drop some acid before I started...;)

Curt

·
Registered
652 Posts
*Ponders the pros and cons of making a joke about black levels*

I don't think I'd survive the beating. Nice screenshot ;)

·
Registered
412 Posts
I like the part about:

"Convergence – world-class, state-of-the-art automated with manual over-ride" How can you do that that with no ACON unit? Magic huh? Oh, I get it, it is guided convergence, which makes it automated.

I wonder what is in the spray bottle? Used to clean the scratch free lenses?

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Ya'll are missing the point....this is the 3D version.

Terry

·
Registered
525 Posts
Does it come with the special glasses?!?! I did not see that in the listing...

·
Registered
358 Posts
How not to get the most money for your equipment....

·
Registered
81 Posts
Showing a screen shot on dark wood paneling AND the door at the same time is what sold me on this puppy! This gentleman obviously works for a large marketing firm and knows hit stuff.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Private auction? No activity on the seller's account since last November? Hmm....

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
thats what i see on my screen after a bottle of jack daniels finest sour mash whiskey..............

·
Registered
997 Posts
If anyone is interested in this i could check it out for you..... not far from me "25min drive" I am almost thinking about checking it out/posibly getting it for myself..... I have a 9000lc that isnt on the ceiling yet "painting theater room this weekend" but has new tubes in it. ....... debating if its worth it for the better electronics.

Kevin

·
Registered
126 Posts
you are all missing the truth here

It is quit obvious this heavy equipment operator has done his best to get a quality setup with assistance of his D-9 cat ....

although an almost unbelievable quality shot at hi res

it should be stated there has been no "photo shop" touch up other than to reduce res for posting this Ad

Unfortunately this first set-up attempt with the D-9 sent the front cover flying into the stratosphere to parts unknown...explaining its absence from photos

However He still has part of his set-up tools available to him on the left ...

I can see it The ebay update later will say "did some tweaking with my back-hoe" ...Now " 6 slight parallel scratches 3" wide by 1/4"deep can ....but be "touched up" at body shop

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sandbagger
If anyone is interested in this i could check it out for you..... not far from me "25min drive" I am almost thinking about checking it out/posibly getting it for myself..... I have a 9000lc that isnt on the ceiling yet "painting theater room this weekend" but has new tubes in it. ....... debating if its worth it for the better electronics.

Kevin
Kevin, Go for it. Give the guy a call tomorrow @ the number he has listed in the auction. Let us know what the thing looks like in person.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well guys sorry to have to End that.....auction !! As you were obviouslly not impressed with my Abililties!! I have now relisted the item in the same category! Now with full pic of the CRT's 9", 3ea..........I'm tellin ya this puppy is sweet! And as for my ablilties I have been a Electronics Tech. for like 20 years and as for what we do here...... Yes we get lots of good stuff and yes everday I go to work, I feel like a kid in a Candy Store! But guess you could figure that out for yourselves as you see what I've been messing with the last few days! I have had plenty of responses to this auction,I would like it too stay in the U.S.A.....so get off your Arse's and get out their and make those international commies....pay for it!!

Have a Nice Day :)

I.T.S.B.Y!

p.s. It sux to be you

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...020222543&rd=1

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Ummm...you still haven't shown any abilities...other than to take off the terrible screen shot that everyone was fussing about...so know we really don't know if you can set this up :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
"no burn"? Check out the green crt in the photos. Obvious rectangle visible. If green is that worn, can't wait to see what blue looks like!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Wow, this is a tough room. Dumb question, Why does green have a filter but not red? This is the projector to die for, right? Some sheet metal and spray paint would fix that baby up nice.

Did this come out of DiamlerChrysler's tech center? I saw some E-homes in their conference rooms when I was there a few years back, and I see less and less of them there now.........

-Garrick

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.