AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just knew this Honeywell brand just released the HDMI cable now.

First time I saw is in their website Honeywell for their HDMI cable. they have many kinds of cable available in their website. such as HDMI to VGA Dongle, MINI DP to HDMI Adapter, Mini DP to VGA Adapter, Round HDMI Nylon Cable, Flat HDMI Cable ABS Shell, A3 Audio Cable, A5 Audio Cable, USB Cable with LED Indicator, 8-pin to USB Lighted Cable MFI Certified, 8-pin to USB Sync/Charging Cable MFI Certified, MHL Adapter, Tosslink Audio Cable, 3.5mm RCA male, USB 3.0 cable.

And Surprisingly, I just found it out on Amazon when I tried to find HDMI cable with great quality for my HDTV television. I am really happy with the cable that I received 2 weeks ago. Really Satisfied with the quality and also the price is OK ....

But too bad, in Amazon, there only a few sellers that sells Honeywell brand for the cables.

Anyway, I just want to share my experiences with this cable that I received from Honeywell....:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what is the price ?
The Price is depend on the item. I suggest you can check in Amazon if you want to check the price. but now I guess in Amazon, not much seller sell this Honeywell cable yet. Cause I heard from the seller I bought my HDMI cable will be available in Amazon around September. That's all I know.

·
Registered
18,399 Posts
Marketing b.s. If the cable is certified for High Speed HDMI, it will meet the current HDMI 1.4 protocols and the upcoming HDMI 2.0 protocols. HDMI 2.0 does not need a "special cable".

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Marketing b.s. If the cable is certified for High Speed HDMI, it will meet the current HDMI 1.4 protocols and the upcoming HDMI 2.0 protocols. HDMI 2.0 does not need a "special cable".
But it's a H-O-N-E-Y-W-E-L-L !!!!:eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts