AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so the key to this message lies in my stealthy ability to be informative while still obeying the forum pricing rules. :D

For those currently interested in a 503CMX, you might typically find a 15% off MSRP price online. Well, I've found a retailer, that caters to SMALL BUSINESSES ONLY, that is currently offering 20% off MSRP on both units simply when you add any of these units to your shopping cart.

Moreover, this same large, Texas-based online retailer has recently e-mailed out, to certain of it's small business customers, a 5% off coupon code that is stackable with the 20% off MSRP discount currently being promoted. This e-mail expires on 5/2 so check your inboxes fast. For record keeping purposes I assume, some people have placed "copies" of these e-mails on certain websites such as eBay (for the unlucky despera....er....curious). Please note that I don't have any of these e-mails so don't PM me looking for one.

Don't forget to use a service like eBates for an additional couple of points off the total price, as well as any cashback/warranty-doubling credit cards. Applicable taxes will apply.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Dan

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Gee, on a completely unrelated note my stock in Dell Computers (NASDAQ: DELL) just went up. This will sure help me fund my plasma purchase. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Yuk,Yuk,Yuk, You guys are really, I mean really a trip!:)

Dave

·
Registered
32,172 Posts
I think there may be a new low-water mark for a 42" unit of, say, the quantity of eggs you buy at once multiplied by the square of the smallest two-digit number.

I'm not sure where you might buy a 42" plasma for that much or even how much money I am talking about it (although I'd say it's a number closer to $2000 than $3000 :) ), but I would say if you thinking of brand names that evoke two-dimensional spaces you might be on the right track.

:D :D :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Dude, Sounds Like Someone's getting a PIO 503

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Careful, you might fall off that very thin line you guys are walking on!

Mark, be careful you don't put all your "eggs" in one basket...

-- Gary

·
Registered
32,172 Posts
The whooshing sound I hear is the wind blowin' in one ear, across the void, and out the other....

(Attempt at self-deprecating humor)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Question:

If Mark makes a post directly related to price and a specific dealer but it is written in such a way that no one on earth understands, is it still against forum rules?

If a trees falls in the forest and no one is there, does it make a sound?

If a man makes a decision and his wife is not there, is he still wrong?

If a plasma buzzes excessively, but the owner can't hear it, is it still poorly designed?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by turt
Question:

If Mark makes a post directly related to price and a specific dealer but it is written in such a way that no one on earth understands, is it still against forum rules?
Probably, but we'll never know...

Quote:
If a trees falls in the forest and no one is there, does it make a sound?
Only if Alan hears it...

Quote:
If a man makes a decision and his wife is not there, is he still wrong?
Come on... do you really have to ask??

Quote:
If a plasma buzzes excessively, but the owner can't hear it, is it still poorly designed?
Only if Mark hears it...

Hope this helps...:D

-- Gary

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Hey Mark, have you seen the Planar (boy, that name sure does evoke a two-dimensional space don't it?) 42" plasma? Sure looks interesting. :D

Wonder how many eggs I'd have to sell to buy one of these babies. Hmmm, I'd better get cracking saving up for one. And boy, I sure hope you guys don't have a thin shell because I'm only yoking.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Completely off topic :D I have a coupon code for 5% off at Dell SB for some lucky person that promises to use it to buy a new plasma. I'm assuming my PM is working and whatnot, so please PM me. I'd love to give it to someone looking to buy a 503CMX or the like, just because 5% means so much more in that price range, but just to be fair first come, first serve.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.