AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually receive WB out of Philly at a relatively low signal strength, but usually have no problems reeling it in 24/7. Sunday however, during the replay of Smallville at 5pm, i couldn't get the signal. then it was back at normal for everwood.

was this due to weather, etc. or did their broadcast go down for a couple hours?

·
Registered
331 Posts
It was down at the beginning of Everwood at 6pm, but came up again a few minutes later. It was a little flaky for all of the 6-7 hour (freezes, dropouts).

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ndoggac
I usually receive WB out of Philly at a relatively low signal strength, but usually have no problems reeling it in 24/7. Sunday however, during the replay of Smallville at 5pm, i couldn't get the signal. then it was back at normal for everwood.

was this due to weather, etc. or did their broadcast go down for a couple hours?
I think WB was telling you that you should have been watching the Eagles' game (on FOX) at that time on Sunday. :p

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
actually i was watching the eagles game. i was only flipping over there during commercials to check out the pq of smallville!

i'm not that lame... close, but no!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.