AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to access the Mitsubishi WS55809 service menu? I am helping a friend set up a new WS55809 and can not figure out how to reduce the overscan in both the 1080i and 480i/p modes.

I suspect these adjustments as well as many others can be accessed via a "secret" code on the remote control. Can anyone pass on either the "code" or a link to information about adjusting scan and color on this unit.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
The Spot has what you need
www.***************.com

If the URl breaks, look under the Mitsubishi Tweaks

Look here

I believe most of the tweaks apply; to get inside try:

Menu 0 1 5 7 for the service menu

Menu 0 1 5 9 for the convergence and geometry part of the alignment menu

As always; check Paul's site for Tips on what to do AND what NOT to do!.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bruce

Can you give me a few more hints on how to find the Mits WS55809 alignment code or tweaks? The first link take me to the Spot. A search for MITS Tweaks Link produces no hits. Your link to MITS Tweaks does not seem to work at all.

If you know the answer send it to me via email if you don't want to post it here.

[email protected] (the address really works!)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Bill Wood
Bruce

Can you give me a few more hints on how to find the Mits WS55809 alignment code or tweaks? The first link take me to the Spot. A search for MITS Tweaks Link produces no hits. Your link to MITS Tweaks does not seem to work at all.

If you know the answer send it to me via email if you don't want to post it here.

[email protected] (the address really works!)
I corrected my errant post (and broken url) from earlier. The Mitsubishi forum has quite a bit of information there plus the Tips forum has the (for the most part) finished tweaks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.