AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a pair of Aiwa SX-N999 speakers or a single speaker. These are basically one of the best speakers Aiwa has made, and I am willing to pay $200+ for them. They must be in top working condition.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am looking for a pair of Aiwa SX-N999 speakers or a single speaker. These are basically one of the best speakers Aiwa has made, and I am willing to pay $200+ for them. They must be in top working condition.
Hi bro, yes I do have these pair of speakers in good working condition. I am also looking for a buyer for this speakers and I am shock to see your message.

Do you have eBay? I am from Singapore so shipping to your country is not that much.

Reply me if interested. I can email you the photos.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You can buy for $150 USD so the rest you can save up for shipping fees. Let me know bro. Tks.

But you must have a valid PayPal and eBay to deal. That's all.

Pm me with your email so that I will be able to show you the speakers photo.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can buy for $150 USD so the rest you can save up for shipping fees. Let me know bro. Tks.

But you must have a valid PayPal and eBay to deal. That's all.

Pm me with your email so that I will be able to show you the speakers photo.
Oh man, a little too late. I just some Polk RT35i speakers last week for my setup and I'm very happy with them. I wanted to get them for mainly nostalgic reasons and the fact that I need them for my room. Man it really is a bummer. I would still buy them, but I can't spend anymore money right now on speakers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.