AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB : Sharp XV-Z17000 OR XV-Z30000

Hello all members,

I am looking for a Sharp XV-Z17000 OR a XV-Z30000 projector in used but good working condition. It will be great if you have the original Packing Box but I will also consider it without box.

Thanks for looking.

-- atanuray

·
Registered
88 Posts
OP Edited to include XV-Z30000
Are you still looking for one of these projectors? I have a XV-Z30000 with 4 pairs of 3D glasses and most of the original accessories (manual, lens cover, remote, 3D transmitter) but no original box. 2 of the 3D glasses are the originals that come with the unit, the other 2 are the "better" rechargeable Sharp AN3DG20B model (arguably the most comfortable active glasses out there).

I forget how many hours are on the unit without checking, but it was only used lightly. I can get an exact hour # for you.

I love the image and the 3D quality it produces, but am looking to move into a 4K model.

Let me know, and I can provide more details / pictures / price, I am in the US and willing to ship it to the lower 48.

Thanks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you still looking for one of these projectors? I have a XV-Z30000 with 4 pairs of 3D glasses and most of the original accessories (manual, lens cover, remote, 3D transmitter) but no original box. 2 of the 3D glasses are the originals that come with the unit, the other 2 are the "better" rechargeable Sharp AN3DG20B model (arguably the most comfortable active glasses out there).

I forget how many hours are on the unit without checking, but it was only used lightly. I can get an exact hour # for you.

I love the image and the 3D quality it produces, but am looking to move into a 4K model.

Let me know, and I can provide more details / pictures / price, I am in the US and willing to ship it to the lower 48.

Thanks!
I have recently bought a Z17k from ebay at a very low price. But one of my friend wants to buy a Z17k or Z30k, after viewing this projector. He currently owns a W1070.
Please PM me lamp hours and expected price.

·
Registered
88 Posts
SOLD

I have received a number of PMs for details so I will post them here along with some images (if the mobile app lets me). Sorry to hijack this thread.

It has 167 hours on it, it was installed in my dedicated theater room (non smoker) well cared for it looks practically new.

I have the manuals, 4 3D glasses, the power cord, 3d emitter, and remote.

I'm looking to get $2000 plus shipping which we can work out, I'm located in PA (will ship in U.S. Only)

Now the pictures:

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts