AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Found a lens - Mods, you can delete this thread.

See my signature - I have two Schneider Cine Digitar 1.33x lenses for sale. They are too small for my short throw ratio (9 feet wide at 10 foot throw).

I'm looking for a UH480 or another large lens, maybe Prismasonic HD5000r or current Prismasonic model. There have been a couple of UH480s go for $1000 lately, so I'm looking to pay in that range if it's a cash-only deal. If someone has a Panamporph and is looking to upgrade to a cylindrical A-lens, maybe we can work out some sort of trade. The Cine Digitar is Schneider's small lens offering - it will work in many setups, but my setup is right on the threshold, and I get vignetting. Some minimum throw ratios listed here: https://www.schneideroptics.com/projection/homecinema/chart.htm

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts
I maybe interested in a trade. I have a prismasonic HD-6000F lens...but have been curious about trying a ISCO, but the schneider would be interesting too. My only concern is the cost of a table stand. I'll have to do some research and see what that would run me

Ron

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts