AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is CBS WUSA (DTV) in DC still on the air? I used to get it, but it is now gone. I still pick up DTV for NBC, ABC and PBS fine.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Marty M:
Is CBS WUSA (DTV) in DC still on the air? I used to get it, but it is now gone. I still pick up DTV for NBC, ABC and PBS fine.
I'm still getting CBS on Channel 9-1 (UHF Ch 34), as of today, Sunday May 28, 7:45 PM. I live in Fairfax near Centreville/Braddock Road area. I have a similar problem with ch 26 HDTV: I was getting it fine, then it got sporatic, then went away. Turns out, my antenna was aimed right through a large tree that all of a sudden got lots of green leaves. No way around it yet. Check your signal path to NW Washingtion DC to see if anything just cropped up in front of you. Plants or otherwise. (by the way, Ch 26 WETA's tower is in Arlington, Lee Hwy & George Mason on No. 19th street. Which is why I'm still getting the other channels which are about 10 degrees north of WETA's signal path, just enough to get around that Big Old Tree!.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I get WUSA on 9.1. I don't understand the tree problem. My C.Master is in my attic and I get perfect reception on every Wash. & Balt. DTV channel broadcasting. However, I do get some drop out during a bad storm, like yesterday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.