AVS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those wrestling fans out there future WWE pay-per-views will be released on Blu-Ray. This is according to gerweck.net

·
Registered
712 Posts
I've been out of the loop for years, but is wrestling still a big deal like the 90's? I remember Razor Ramon was the **** in High School. We all used to flick toothpicks. Didn't really hear much about wrestling until the Chris Benoit tragedy.

·
Registered
5,785 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by btf1980 /forum/post/12849835

I've been out of the loop for years, but is wrestling still a big deal like the 90's? I remember Razor Ramon was the **** in High School. We all used to flick toothpicks. Didn't really hear much about wrestling until the Chris Benoit tragedy.

omg razor ramon was the ****. nwo4life.

those were the haydays of wrestling.

·
Registered
234 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by diceboy74 /forum/post/12849649

For those wrestling fans out there future WWE pay-per-views will be released on Blu-Ray. This is according to gerweck.net

OMG OMG !~!!!

THANKS MAN, YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!

This is so going to own. Can't wait to see the Divas in HD. I hope the bitrate is going to be good, because my current WWE DVDs really suffer for it.

w00t!!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Just keep in mind that the WWE just switched over to high-def equipment. So any show or PPV older than last weeks RAW was recorded in 480i.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGuyX /forum/post/12850549

Just keep in mind that the WWE just switched over to high-def equipment. So any show or PPV older than last weeks RAW was recorded in 480i.

Eh...at least the old stuff will look cleaner (less compression artifacts). I wouldn't mind stuff from the late 80s - mid 90s. Undertaker, Jake the Snake, Razor Ramon, Bret the Hitman Hart, etc.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
i wouldn't buy the PPVs but I'd buy some of the other WWE-superstar biographies with their best matches.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts