AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe they are looking for the HighDef feed for the wings game?

I have 7-2 but no 7-1. Actually, some sporadic audio. The DTV feed REALLLLLLY stinks.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,766 Posts
I don't use PSIP, so I am still getting 41-1, -2, -3, but -1 has lost regular programing and now shows just a logo screen.

·
Registered
6,322 Posts
They have to be having problems. At 7;50 pm I switched over to WXYZ and found them running test loops. They did run 6th Sense at 8 but I noticed it kept freezing up. I thought it was me but sig. was solid at 85. Then at 11:00 pm they ran the west coast feed of 6th Sense. they must really have some problems to work out. Hope they do before Alias is on tonight.

What's funny is that my local ABC affiliate went digital but they don't have a clue. They ran a SD feed of 6th Sense tonight in fill mode. Talk about unwatchable! I'm going to give them a call Monday and discuss what they are attempting to accomplish. Everything is in stretch mode all the time. This is bad.......

·
Registered
506 Posts
Matt L,

I also noticed that they were replaying the west coast feed at 11. They were still having problems with the signal locking up. I missed the test loop that they were running, by any chance was this a HD loop?

Let's hope they're up and running before Alias airs tonight.

Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.