AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THis is a starnge one, I'm using an X1 with a dish 6000 receiver. I have no issues at all with my reciver in 480i, or with my dvd player 480p to my x1, all is well. However, when I send 1080i via vga cable to my x1 (software 4.1), sometimes it's missing like 2 inches of the image vertically on the right side of the screen only. I project on a 92" 16x9 screen, and once again sometimes when I turn on the x1 in 1080i mode only, I'm missing 2" or so of the image on the right side. Sometimes, by turning off and on the x1 it fixes the problem and fills my screen completely, sometimes by switching inputs from video1 to computer and back and forth a few times it fix's the problem also.. ANY IDEAS? I've tried 3 dish 6000 receivers and all do the same thing. I have had no sync issues at all.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Try pushing the AutoImage button on top of the projector. That will force it to re-sync with the signal and hopefully get it centered.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I'll give it a shot..

·
Registered
311 Posts
I am using the X1 with DirectTV Toshiba3000 receiver and having the same problem once in a while. This happens mostly when I switch back and forth between various video sources.

I found that by simply turning off and back on the Toshiba DirectTV receiver will fix the problem.

Good luck.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I used to do the same.. at this point nothing works.. turn off the X1, doing a factory reset, turing off and on the receiver no longer works.. It's really pissing me off.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is 3.6 or 3.8 the best? I just tried 4.2 didnt' help

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, I used to do the same.. at this point nothing works.. turn off the X1, doing a factory reset, turing off and on the receiver no longer works.. It's really pissing me off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.