AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my X1 from Dell and am waiting for it. I'd like to get a screen that I can manually roll up and down if there is a decent one for around $200 or less. Otherwise I guess I'll make a screen somehow - I can't find the Parkland plastics or DoAble sheets anywhere around me. Anyone have any ideas on a rollup screen that will work well with the X1? I'd be looking for a 16x9 screen since that will be most of my viewing. Where would be the best place to order one online? Does it need to be a tensioned screen? Thanks.

-Ed

·
Registered
115 Posts
Drop Jason Turk on here a PM. He is a AVS sales representative and can offer you a good price and advice. The Da-lite Model B might be worth a look, but it is prone to develop waves from the rollers.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Ed,

The roller marks/waves that Thomas is referring to depended on the screen material selected. Hi-Power materials tend to have less of this problem because it is thicker than the other screen Da-lite sells. Hi-Power, I believe is going to be over the $200 price range that you are looking for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.