AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not mentioning any site names but the X1 was $1749 (lowest online price) just a couple of days ago. The very same site (still lowest price) has it for $1902 now. Don't know why there would be a jump of $153 overnight but I sure hope it will come back down and not keep going up. I know it is still a great price but I thought prices were supposed to fall not rise.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks technut Canada,appreciated.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks again. I was planning on talking to him before I buy. The thing is I'm basically just tracking prices right now. I really want to jump on the X1 now but I'll probably wait until at least June just in case the next great pj is announced. We will see if the wait is worth it. If not then the X1 is it but I do hope rising prices are not going to be the norm. It was nice to see a couple places where it is still below the $1800 (before rebate) mark. One of them I did have bookmarked but overlooked when I was checking. Of the five I did check the price went up on every one.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hmmm...Im still able to find it for $1199 US and Im sure they ship to Canada. I found several retailers that sell it for that price. Actually pm me and maybe I can help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.