AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Undertow is free til Monday.I downloaded it and played it.

It's probably free because it sucks,and nobody's buying it.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess it`s alright if your into that kind of shooter,but everything in the game is so small.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
There isnt more to life though than Fifa and COD4.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
only getting it cause it is free.. it's crappy.

at least the demo was.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR1MM /forum/post/12908773

Undertow is free til Monday.I downloaded it and played it.

At least you got that far! I can't even sign in because everybody and their 2nd cousin is probably trying to get this free game. I just wanna play some CoD4!

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Nothing else matters in life but COD4.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daekwan /forum/post/12911680

Nothing else matters in life but COD4.

maybe, someday, you'll meet the right girl and all of that will change...

·
Registered
711 Posts
Some are never satisfied. I don't care how much it sucks......its free for crying out loud. The funny thing is that I never experienced any of these "Live" issues. The only thing I've experienced is COD4 party problems (which I'm still having and probably have nothing to do with 'Live' itself).

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Anyone that complains about honest attempts at making things right (under no obligation BTW) can turn in their Gold subscription at the door.

·
Banned
2,801 Posts
Wow it's awesome how I had to wait until 1 in the A.M. to download this because the servers are getting pwned by everyone downloading Undertow. But whatever, a free game's a free game.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I think the game is good. I dig the underwater sounds and explosions and the overall gameplay WILL be much cooler once I can actually get into a friggin' MP match.

Seriously... Not a one person I could get into a match with last night.

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
Personally, I think the game sucks as of right now. I've played it and like others have said I find myself wondering why I'm playing this steamy turd instead of COD 4. Hopefully it gets better or I'll shake my fist violently back and forth in the air repeatedly!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts