1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
XBLA titles for week of 1/30/08

Chessmaster

Rez HD

I am personally uber upset that my repaired console bricked after 3 days and I have to wait another 3 weeks for my system....anyways have fun guys.

PS REZ isone of my favorite games of all time.

·
Registered
545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalnoise /forum/post/12956496

XBLA titles for week of 1/30/08

Chessmaster

Rez HD

I am personally uber upset that my repaired console bricked after 3 days and I have to wait another 3 weeks for my system....anyways have fun guys.

PS REZ isone of my favorite games of all time.

Thanks for the heads up! REZ HD = Purchased for me!

·
Registered
174 Posts
yea i saw some of the screenshots from this game. i haven't played the first on on PS but i'm interested in this. will download the trial game and go from there.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingless92 /forum/post/12959575

yea i saw some of the screenshots from this game. i haven't played the first on on PS but i'm interested in this. will download the trial game and go from there.

it's lumines only a rail shooter. Everything you do affects the soundtrack and the visuals are just about the trippiest things ever. Kotaku confirmed that you can use otehr controllers as the famed trance vibrators(which will also work if you happen to have the rare item). The creator of the game reccomends placing a controller at the small of your back and one in between your feet(then of course one in your hands to play the game). Each controller will vibrate in different ways compared to the on screen action.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts