AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greeneyez - What's the difference between your Windows DL link for XBMC with HD Audio patch on post #1 and Assassin's DL link over on his blog? I noticed yours is about ~1.5M larger and shows a newer version in the link such as "20120325"?

Also, Since I already have Media Browser installed, I wanted to install XBMC for a different change from time to time. How will the file structure I have for MB affect the set up of movies in XBMC? I don't want to potentially "break" anything during folder or directory setup in XMBC from what is currently set for MB.

Note: Mods,please add this to the XBMC Set-up thread, I misplaced this post. Thx.

·
Registered
13,150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberguy34  /t/1421705/xbmc-hd-audio-patch-question#post_22247593

Greeneyez - What's the difference between your Windows DL link for XBMC with HD Audio patch on post #1 and Assassin's DL link over on his blog? I noticed yours is about ~1.5M larger and shows a newer version in the link such as "20120325"?

Also, Since I already have Media Browser installed, I wanted to install XBMC for a different change from time to time. How will the file structure I have for MB affect the set up of movies in XBMC? I don't want to potentially "break" anything during folder or directory setup in XMBC from what is currently set for MB.

Note: Mods,please add this to the XBMC Set-up thread, I misplaced this post. Thx.

The one I have hosted on my blog just works. I have tested numerous versions. Some of the others have been buggy. I can't comment on the one that GreenEyez uses.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin  /t/1421705/xbmc-hd-audio-patch-question#post_22247626

The one I have hosted on my blog just works. I have tested numerous versions. Some of the others have been buggy. I can't comment on the one that GreenEyez uses.

That's good to know, since I have yours installed currently. I thought you two gents collaborated on that specific guide. Anyhow, If I ever go to update to the latest version, can I just install over the current installation with the patch?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts