AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Banned
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah you got it right with the title of this thread. I'm playing xbox 360 and I am eating my all time favorite munchie food: DORITOS! Yes that's right folks. Doritos eat like a meal and the cheese even coats your fingers and protects them from germs and blisters from the controller. What munchies are your favorites and which munchie works best with which game? I think a huge CHUNKIE bar and a towering glass of milk would work well with Oblivion.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
wine and cheese

nachos and beer

pizza and wine or beer

: )

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you like Doritos there is a snack blend called Munchies that has Doritos in it that is awesome.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hmmm.... I used to get the munchies for some reason (*cough, cough*) and play endless NFL 2K sessions with my roommate, who would usually whup me with the Raiders while I played the Ravens. You will never guess what we used to do when the game clock reached 4:20 each quarter.

After cigarettes, our favorite munchie food during those periods was probably Fritos. I was also a big fan of andouille sausage wrapped in a flour tortilla, topped with a homemade salsa of lime, red onions, and cilantro (much like you find in ceviche). My roommate liked Domino's, so I ate more of that than I wish I had.

·
Banned
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh my god I forgot all about POT PIE!
Man that food could just very well be the best xbox 360 munchie food of all time. Not only that, but it makes you fatter than any other food except twinkies or haagen daaz, so you won't want to move and you'll play more!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Reduced fat Oreos. When, and if, I ever die online, I try and eat as many as I can so I can continue to chew while murdering people. Tasty.

·
Registered
325 Posts
When the munchies set in I really enjoy a bowl (no pun intended) of salted cashews with some chocolate coated almonds. Second choice might be Doritos. Really, anything I can grab a quick handful of between NHL07 faceoffs is just fine

·
Banned
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Any candy really and the 360 match perfectly, except for: smarties, those necco wafer things (yuck), peanut butter brittle, black licorice, moxie (horrendous beverage). Pretty much anything else is fair game, but when I'm shooting nazis in the head, I enjoy in this order:

1. Chunky

2. Skor

3. 3 Musketeers

4. Milky Way

5. Snickers

6. Junior Mints (try em frozen)

7. Krackle

8. heath

9. Swedish Fish

10. Skittles

And my cookie of choice would be the infamous Nutter Butter!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I agree with the Oreo's mention. I'm always like "F*%k I died!" (tendency to throw controller) Then I'm all like "Oh there's an Oreo, how convenient"

Now that's anger management at its finest.

·
Banned
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sometimes, I make the mistake of tripping on my chair and falling face first right into a bowl of nacho doritos. If it wasn't for those things, I might die, so it is only right that I reward them by putting them in my stomach

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Here in Southeast Michigan there is a talk-radio station, and the afternoon guys are quite funny, and an interesting listen...One of the guys came up with the "Gamer Trough" an elongated bowl that somehow straps to your neck or just below your chin, that you can fill with your snack of choice. You don't need your hands at all after the initial fill up, you just tilt and munch away. A true Stoner's device. (no one else would put this much effort into being lazy...)

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
chicken and rice

tuna and and rice

oatmeal and protein shakes

veggies

gal and a half of water a day

I compete in bodybuilding so I pretty much eat the same boring crap all day long.

Thanks for reminding me of all the good snacks I am missing out on! haha

1 - 20 of 183 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.