AVS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an XBOX 360 Arcade. It appears that included Arcade Live games are trial versions like UNO. I thought all included Arcade games are full version. What am I missing? Thanks.

·
Registered
859 Posts
You should have gotten a disc with your 360, that has your 5 free Arcade games on it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvtChurch /forum/post/15566836

You should have gotten a disc with your 360, that has your 5 free Arcade games on it.

You are right about the disk that came with it. I thought it was a Tennis game which I did not open. Looks like this same disk contains the games I'm looking for. The trial games that were in Xbox came with new 60GB HD that I added. Now, everything is clear. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
The arcade bundle disk does include a couple of trial games in addition to the five full games. Plus a couple of tutorial videos and promos.

Dunno about the 60GB drive, but the earlier drives used to come with a full game or two, so check and see if you have Hexic and/or Geometry Wars...

·
Registered
249 Posts
i got the 60gig box, it only came with hexic hd.

what are the five games that come on the arcade cd?

·
Registered
2,461 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleg23 /forum/post/15568047

PAC-MAN Championship Edition

UNO®

Luxor 2

Boom Boom Rocket

Feeding Frenzy

All are quite good.

·
Registered
859 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleg23 /forum/post/15568047

Sounds like the OP bought an Arcade unit and a 60gb drive seperate. The Pro package doesn't come with the Arcade titles.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvtChurch /forum/post/15568235

Sounds like the OP bought an Arcade unit and a 60gb drive seperate. The Pro package doesn't come with the Arcade titles.

Correct.

But for those interested, swing by the nearest Gamestop.

Lots of "used" copies of the bundle disk available for, like, $6.

Good deal.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
I wouldnt mind picking up a 60gb hard drive, what are they going for and are they available everywhere? havent really seen any.

Just found one on BB's website, $100 is to much for a 60gb HDD

·
Registered
422 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoThru22 /forum/post/15569809

Hmm is it actually a better deal to buy the Arcade and a 60 GB hard drive separately? Especially because that deal nets the games plus 3 months of Xbox Live???

Plus the 60GB starter pack comes with a headset, so I think the only thing missing from this package is the HD cables. Not a big deal if you have an extra HDMI cable around or are going to put the 360 on an SDTV...

·
Registered
2,461 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoThru22 /forum/post/15569809

Hmm is it actually a better deal to buy the Arcade and a 60 GB hard drive separately? Especially because that deal nets the games plus 3 months of Xbox Live???

It could be.

It depends on how much you like the games.

Doesn't the Pro come with *two* full DVD games?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts