AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone knew a place where a master list of games which support the xbox360 controller could be found? I've tried using google and official sites for some of the games I plan on playing, and they have been of little to no help. I know Prince of Persia: Two Thrones was one of the games I was most looking forward to playing, but it does not support the 360 controller (thank you ign review). I still haven't picked up the 360 controller, but these are the games I plan to play shortly *on the PC*:

Jade Empire Special Edition

Resident Evil 4

Knights of the Old Republic 1/2

Psychonauts

Prince of Persia Trilogy (do either of the first 2 games support the controller?)

Elder Scrolls Oblivion

GTA San Andreas

Sid Meyer's Pirates

I plan on picking up the 360 controller as I will be getting a 360 at the end of the summer, anyways, but it would be nice to know a list of games I could use it with on the PC. Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
with the XBCD drivers i can use the controller with any game that supports a gamepad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.