AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
The news is good but the upside really just seems to be confirmed support on the 360 for connection to an external USB storage device (which is basically what the PSP acts as in USB mode). So, you won't have to rip CDs to the 360 for music playback or customized soundtracks. We already knew that you could access music and pictures across your network, this lets you connect any USB external storage device for the same purpose.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Hook a USB keyboard and mouse to the Xbox 360, get it to work, and I will be really impressed.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris5977
Hook a USB keyboard and mouse to the Xbox 360, get it to work, and I will be really impressed.
I thought I had read somewhere that the 360 will support them but that it was up to game developers to decide whether to allow use of them in each title.

·
Registered
860 Posts
OH NO! Keyboard mouse debate warning!!!

·
Banned
4,104 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mking2673
OH NO! Keyboard mouse debate warning!!!
Didn't KBM win? I'm pretty sure it did with controllers just being a comfort preferance. Other than that, there's really no debate. KBM rules the roost.

(On a PC that is. Smart Joy Frag is not even a consideration.)

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgbyhkr
I thought I had read somewhere that the 360 will support them but that it was up to game developers to decide whether to allow use of them in each title.
I remember seeing something around E3 about this, and they said KB is only able to be used in the dashboard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.