AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somthing for the newbies and for anyone that just simply don't know but may like info.

Quote:
http://chris.pirillo.com/2008/02/01/xbox-360-secrets/

I know many people consider themselves “experts” when it comes to knowing all about the Xbox 360. XeWoN has sent in the following list of “tips”… which cover Xbox 360 features that are largely unknown to most people.

Shut Down Feature. Shut down is featured in 2 places on the Xbox 360. You can, of course, turn it off from the power button, using a media remote or by disconecting the power. You can also shut the console down by pressing the “guide” button, and then going to the personal settings. Select “shut down”. The other way is to hold the “guide” button down for about 3 seconds and choosing “shut down”.

Xbox Orignal Custom Music. If you wish to listen to your music on the 360 and play an orignal Xbox game… all you need to do is start the music playing and then insert the game. It should then start to load the game while playing

your music. The only problem is that the music from the game will still be playing, and can overlap your music.

Manual Moving Visualization. When you are listening to your music in the music player, you may have seen that there is a visualization. You are able to use your right thumbstick to move and change the speed of the visualization.

Composite and Compenent. When you have the composite/compenent cable pluged in and you switch to standard definsion setting, the image is produced down both cables. You can plug the Xbox 360 into two screens, but you don’t get two different images. It’s the same image on both screens.

Change Vision Camera Effect. You can change the effect that the vision camera does to the dashboard background. To start with, you need the Xbox 360 Vision Camera plugged in to the Xbox 360. To change the effect, all you need to do is press the “guide” button, go to “personal settings”, then “themes”. Select “customize”, and then “camera effect”.

Just for you Harmony Remote owners who may not be aware, you can change tracks with the skip button when listening to the music on the dashboard or during gameplay without pushing the guide button to change tracks.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mboojigga /forum/post/13012387

Just for you Harmony Remote owners who may not be aware, you can change tracks with the skip button when listening to the music on the dashboard or during gameplay without pushing the guide button to change tracks.

That I didn't know.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfer /forum/post/13012938

That I didn't know.

I just figured that out when playing Burnout Paradise yesterday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts