Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm new to all this PJ stuff, so hear goes i'm looking to buy the z1.

I had a demo on sunday & was impressed with the picture on dvd.

But i also want it to play xbox ps2 ect but i couldn't take my xbox to try on the pj :(

I will be useing it more for games to be honest, so my qustion is can someone please post me some pictures of games being played on their z1.

If not have you got any links to pictures of games playing on the z1.

as this is the only sticking point before i buy this pj, i need an idea of what games will look like.

Thanks for your help :)

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
One issue you may find is that you only have one set of component inputs on the Z1. If you plan on using the xbox to play DVDs then it shouldn't be an issue, or if you are just going to use svideo.

I don't have my Z1 yet.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a XBox and a Z1. The picture looks fantastic. Games w/ 720p like NBA 2K3 and World Series look out of this world. Most of the other games are at least 480p so you are at least getting a DVD quailty picture w them. If I were you I wouldn't worry a second about this, and order one right away! :)

·
Registered
904 Posts
This probably won't help.. but anway..

I snapped a picture via a webcam on my kitty cam site a couple months ago.. This is a shot of Luigi's Mansion on a 65x50 display.. didn't look too bad, but it could use some help.. and the webcam doesn't help much either..

btw.. cam has been disabled.. I needed the pc for my HTPC. :p

http://pdquickk.tripod.com/

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers guys

I just needed my mind setting to rest, i will be getting one of these pjs.

I was just a bit worried that games wouldn't look as good on a pj.

dvd & games will never be the same again :) this will be my first pj & i'm really looking forward to it now:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.