AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to renew my subscription very soon.

I missed the deals at Circuit City and Best Buy in the beginning of the month.

Anyone know of any deals for this.

I'll even take 50 bucks for 13 months plus a free whatever.

Please respond with any deals you've read.

Thanks!

·
Registered
81 Posts
This is a deal for what you get but I don't know if it too much or if you have any of this stuff, but Amazon has the Xbox 360 Live Camera Bundle, which comes with the Vision camera, 12 month gold card, 200 microsoft points, Robotron, Uno, and download free copy of Totem Ball, and a headset for $65 and free shipping. I just picked one up and got the free shipping, and it came 2 days later to Chicago. Other then that I don't know of any other deal.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpp_21 /forum/post/0

This is a deal for what you get but I don't know if it too much or if you have any of this stuff, but Amazon has the Xbox 360 Live Camera Bundle, which comes with the Vision camera, 12 month gold card, 200 microsoft points, Robotron, Uno, and download free copy of Totem Ball, and a headset for $65 and free shipping. I just picked one up and got the free shipping, and it came 2 days later to Chicago. Other then that I don't know of any other deal.

You have a link?

·
Registered
775 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpp_21 /forum/post/0

I don't know if this is just the local store, but I just got this package for a clearance price of $42 at the the Target around the corner from where I work. If there is one close it's worth a shot.

·
Registered
105 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliDog /forum/post/0

I don't know if this is just the local store, but I just got this package for a clearance price of $42 at the the Target around the corner from where I work. If there is one close it's worth a shot.

I also heard people were finding them on clearance at K-Mart. This was a couple days ago but there could still be some around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.