AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anywhere online I can view my XBOX Live rankings/stats for games such as Madden, PGR3, Hexic... I seem to remember in the past that you could view your game results/stats of all your games on the web. Is this still there?

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComputerAddict
Just go to http://www.xbox.com/en-US/myxbox/myprofile.htm and then register. You will need to have a Microsoft Passport account as well.
Not quite what I was looking for, I had already signed up for this and was able to see my achievments, etc. But I can't seem to look and see what my ranking is currently in Madden, or how many rushing yards i had in my game yesterday. I may just be blind, but I'm not finding anything like that...

·
Registered
159 Posts
Then go to the menu item in green menu area labled "My Achievements" and select the game that you want the stats for.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComputerAddict
Then go to the menu item in green menu area labled "My Achievements" and select the game that you want the stats for.
Yes, but this gives you just the achievements, I want to know what the score of my last game was or the time it took me to finish a race... I'm guessing this data isn't published to view on the web.

·
Registered
416 Posts
this feature probally has to be hosted by MS...

like in Halo2 ...bungie (MS) made a site and hosted all your game scores etc...i never seen that with any other game

·
Registered
253 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmushx15
this feature probally has to be hosted by MS...

like in Halo2 ...bungie (MS) made a site and hosted all your game scores etc...i never seen that with any other game
Those types of features are hosted by the game developer/publisher/whatever, not MS. And, EA usually has stat tracking on their website. I know they do for Battlefield 2 on Xbox. As for Hexic I believe it's only in-game leaderboards and I've never played PGR, but I doubt it.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew224
As for Hexic I believe it's only in-game leaderboards and I've never played PGR, but I doubt it.
PGR3 has a very intricate and advanced leaderboard. It shows your ranking per track, your overall ranking, ranking for each type of car (A thru E), which car you used, your ranking on each race type, even your ranking on the test track for that particular car. It tracks so much that it's unbelievable.

All Xbox Live Arcade games have a Leaderboard per game and they are broken down to each type. Zuma has leaderboard for Adventure and Gauntlet mode. Hexic has one for each of its 3 game modes. Geometry Wars has one for Retro and one for Evolved.

PDZ tracks your kills and types of kills each time you are online and a few other things.

NFS:MW has a record of your wins/losses tracked online. Not much, but at least it keeps track of something.

Madden has your Win/Loss record and rating online, but not much else.

There are others, but I think you get the idea. Each game has some type of ranking. Some have very little. Most EA games have crap other than a simple leaderboard. Why should you be surprised considering that all the EA 360 sports games lack any real features anyways due to "lack of time".

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilmar
PGR3 has a very intricate and advanced leaderboard. It shows your ranking per track, your overall ranking, ranking for each type of car (A thru E), which car you used, your ranking on each race type, even your ranking on the test track for that particular car. It tracks so much that it's unbelievable.

All Xbox Live Arcade games have a Leaderboard per game and they are broken down to each type. Zuma has leaderboard for Adventure and Gauntlet mode. Hexic has one for each of its 3 game modes. Geometry Wars has one for Retro and one for Evolved.

PDZ tracks your kills and types of kills each time you are online and a few other things.

NFS:MW has a record of your wins/losses tracked online. Not much, but at least it keeps track of something.

Madden has your Win/Loss record and rating online, but not much else.

There are others, but I think you get the idea. Each game has some type of ranking. Some have very little. Most EA games have crap other than a simple leaderboard. Why should you be surprised considering that all the EA 360 sports games lack any real features anyways due to "lack of time".
It would be nice if you could review all this online on the web as well... Oh well, maybe in the future...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.