AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the original xbox with the media center installed and its outputting through component video....i have 2 lcd tvs and would like to output the same video to both screens.....the screens are about 20 ft from one another...whats the cheapest/best way of doing that? if this question has already been answered in another thread i apologize..i searched and couldnt find it.

· Registered
375 Posts
A simple component splitter might be able to do the job, and cheaply, but it also might not give you a good signal (interference). Monoprice has a couple:

Link 1

or
Link 2

Cheap enough that you aren't out much if it doesn't work. I found some more expensive, powered units at hdtvsupply.com
Link 3

· Registered
2,328 Posts
I have the AV901HD from CE Labs (similar to link 3 above, but has 9 outputs) Picked it up on ebay for @ 100 bux...Works well, I can also vouch for CE Labs. About a month after I had it set up the power supply failed...Contacted them via email (expecting to purchase one...) and they sent me a new one under warranty. They did not ask for a receipt, or where and when I bought it. Shipped the very day I inquired with them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.