AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm building a "screen wall" recessed area for a 75" Samsung flat screen.  I'm waiting on buying the XBox One until after I'm done and want to mount it on the top of TV w/ the mount.  I'm also recessing the TV in the wall by 4".  Before I build the recessed area, I want to account for the distance of the mount on Kinect unit.  I've looked around for measurements and have been unable to find anything about how far it extends up past the TV.  My estimate based on the mount and Kinect dimensions is 4-5".  However, I'd like to be exact before I finishing framing it out and don't want to buy TV and XBox and have them sitting around in the dust.  And, the WAF would be low before I finish making the space look better as I've already bought speakers and audio equip.  :eek:

Can anyone of you that mount the Kinect above your flat screen on a mount give me the measurements?  Thanks a ton.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.