AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you with a 360 and a HD70 projector, which setting looks and performs best over component, 720P or 1080I/P?

Havent gotten to play around with the settings yet and want to get peoples opinions.

·
Registered
287 Posts
720p. always feed a native signal when you can. unless your source has an AWFUL scaler/deinterlacer. and the 360 doesnt and it doesnt need to b/c the games are 720p and 1080p.

720p looks great on my HD70, i wish i was home right now playing RS6:Vegas on it. best online game on the system, hands down. and i love online. easily beats GOW for online play.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never Tried R6 yet, want to though- heard its good. Im gonna get it and a few more games once i get my HT setup done.

I wasnt very fond of Online play when i had an 360 last time, ended up sellin the xbox for that reason. (had way too many kids and jerks on it - took all the fun out of online play)

Just signed up at the "AGE" site, so hopefully that will be a better experience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.