AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Quote:
This area is for the chat on HDMI and it is monitored by and responded to by the makers of HDMI.

Maybe the "makers" of HDMI will know what Microsofts plans are with HDMI?

Is it possible for MS to sell/make an adapter cable that will add HDMI to the current xbox360? Is it even legal?

Does MS plan on offering a future version of the xbox360 with an HDMI output that will work with their HD-DVD add-on?

I ask because so far MS has not been that open on what there plans are regarding implimenting HDMI. I don't see HDMI being that important for games, but I see it as very important for there add-on HD-DVD player. So far they have sold thousands of their HD-DVD add-ons, what will happen if hollywood starts to impliment the ICT flags?

Thanks.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Sorry, but any topics related to speculating on possible future products from specific manufacturers is not something we're at liberties to discuss.

Regarding the use of the copy protection flag, that is something that is up to the HD-DVD organization and the content providers themselves regarding how this will be implemented.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.