AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for experience tech to calibrate XG135. Need not be ISF but must have previous experience with this or simular projector. Have had previous set up and calibration but not satisfied with results, present picture resembles 3-D edge enhancement and bad flesh tones. Looking for Kansas City area Tech or St. Louis. Please help.............Also experiencing on right side of picture a transparant line from top to bottom of screen, it kind of disapears when picture is present. Anyone familiar with this, kinda hard to do a search when I'm not sure what this is called. Thanks

·
Registered
869 Posts
I know these beasts nearly as well as I know my wife, but I am in Detroit. If you are willing to spring for travel, I can get a cheap ticket. If your black levels are not right, you will NEVER get anything right. I can help you. Drop me a note.

Jeff in Detroit

·
Registered
7,655 Posts
:( Boy. Wish I was ready. I would split the travel cost with you and have him stop here one the way or the way back. Oh well.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bpape, when will you be ready maybe we could work out something if you are nearly ready, let me know.........Jbryngelson, lets talk, you can reach me at [email protected] or how I can reach you. Are there others out there who are interested. Hope so. Thanks

·
Registered
541 Posts
hmmm..thought I sent it to the e-mail address in your post. Sorry. Anyway, I'm in KC and am constructing a dedicated HT. I'm far enough along where I could hang the projector for calibration and maintenance purposes.

I'd really like to find someone who knows their way around an e'home and is in the area.

There are several ISF calibrators listed in the area, but every time I try to call one, they're either Runco dealers with no experience or desire to work on other units, or they've never worked on a FP in their lives.

Let me know if you find any leads.

pc

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are there those in the K.C. Mo area that would be interested in supporting a tour stop? This means sharing in the cost of travel for an out of town tech to service this area? Please let me know and I'll start negotiations with someone. I need to know soon like this week for I need to get mine done, ready for some serious movie watching. Thanks

·
Registered
869 Posts
Guys - I am williing and able to travel on a budget. Take the conversation to my inbox, or give me a call. My signature has all the particulars!:D

Jeff in Detroit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.