AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an xg75 that i picked up recently at an auction and it does a couple of odd things. First of all, when i turn it on, it warms up and then produces a picture for anywhere from 1 to 10 seconds and then the picture turns off. After another 10 to 20 seconds, the picture usually comes back. This repeates indefinately. Anyways, i assumed that it was the power supply so i took that out and started to look for design documents for the two boards that were in the power supply case. Unfortunately, i wasn't able to find them so I am rather stuck at a moment. The only bit of information that i have is that an odd sound is emitted from the ps when the unit is turned on. It sounds as if the capacitors or something are charging, and then when the picture turns off they sound like they are discharged. Then the sound repeats each time the picture shows up. I am completely stuck and any information that some one could give me as to how to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated. Or even if someone could tell me where to even get a new ps if need be. Thanks,

Crien

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.