Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Ok so I got my new tube put in my xg852 and am ready to do sub brightness etc, but I still can't figure out how to get into the service tech mode. I have tried using the 3151 code to enter setup, but everything is still blocked like before? Can someone give me the steps to get into service mode?

Thanks

God bless....

Mark

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
When using the setup remote, press any of the ALIGNMENT/CONVERGENCE keys (ie TILT, BOW, AMPLIT, LINEAR, KEYSTONE, PIN). You should then be prompted for the passcode at which time you should enter 3151 ENTER. After that you will get the selected function or any other advanced function pressed until you exit to user mode(by repeatedly pressing END). You should also notice advanced options on the ADJUST menu are no longer yellow. This all assumes that the PASSCODE has not been disabled, in which case you won't need a passcode.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
To use the passcode function a passcode needs to be entered first (any) then confirmed. Store and shut off.

The next time you hit the adjust button it will ask for a passcode. Enter the passcode below.

The XG852-1352 uses 315151 all others use 3151. It will only show 4 of the digits entered but add the extra 51.

Factory mode should be at the bottom of the menu now. Doug

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.