AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello XG135LC owners. I am having trouble opening the the EDGE SEPA. choice in the FOCUS menu under adjustment. I get a *CAN NOT SELECT* message. I have tried the universal passcode 3151 and no help. Has anyone had this problem, and is there a solution. Many thanks in advance.

CDP

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Try 315151 instead of 3151

·
Registered
197 Posts
There is a setting in the options menu to choose between "Edge All" and "Edge Seperate".

Go to the Adjust Menu

Go to the "Options" menu

Go to the "Setting Mode" menu

Scroll down to "Focus Edge Mode"

Change the setting from "all" to "seperate"

You should now be able to enter the Focus Edge Seperate adjustment

Regards

John

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jrobbo, thanks. The steps you outlined worked. The XG135LC is an a great machine but it takes a lot of time and effort to get it right. I was wondering what is the best graphics card for this machine. I am using a Voodoo3 7200 Card and Powerstrip. I can't get the machine to take any custom resolutions, just the standard resolutions. I can go as high as 1600x1200 but I can't get it to take 1440x960. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for your help.

CDP

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jrobbo, thanks. The steps you outlined worked. The XG135LC is an a great machine but it takes a lot of time and effort to get it right. I was wondering what is the best graphics card for this machine. I am using a Voodoo3 7200 Card and Powerstrip. I can't get the machine to take any custom resolutions, just the standard resolutions. I can go as high as 1600x1200 but I can't get it to take 1440x960. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for your help.

CDP

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hi CDP,

Glad it worked out for you.

I don't know much about HTPC I'm afraid, I just started building my first HTPC machine as it happens. I'm using an ATI Radeon 7500, based purely on the recommendations of others.

You could try the HTPC forum and see if they can offer any advice?

Regards

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.