AVS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 1889 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hi guys.
One friend will come back from China next week, and he can buy for me the new Xiaomi MJJGTYDS01FM 4K version.
For you, it would be possible to switch language from Chinese to English?
I hope that Xiaomi put both Chinese and English language in their China market projector.
Do you have any idea?
Thanks a lot

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
If possible leave some feedback when you get it :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi guys.
One friend will come back from China next week, and he can buy for me the new Xiaomi MJJGTYDS01FM 4K version.
I hope that Xiaomi put both Chinese and English language in their China market projector.
Do you have any idea?
Thanks a lot

It is possible to translate 90% of the chinese menu in english using the same android app as the first 1080p version

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Received it 1 week ago and tested the app for the language change, works great !
Nice! Looking forward to full thoughts! What type of screen do you have?

Reactions: oni222

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice! Looking forward to full thoughts! What type of screen do you have?
I have an Elite Screens AEON CLR 120"

By the way, this new projector from xiaomi is amazing...again ! i liked a lot the previous 1080p version and kept it 1 full year but this one is better in all ways...

Here are some screens taken with my Fujifilm camera, it is not as close as the real thing but it should give you an idea of the 4K capabilities. Sorry if my english is not perfect, it is not my native language.

Attachments

·
Registered
602 Posts
Received it 1 week ago and tested the app for the language change, works great !
nice, any change you can compare to a Lune 4K or to other 4K pj?

BTW which app for language change?

·
Registered
21 Posts

By the way, this new projector from xiaomi is amazing...again ! i liked a lot the previous 1080p version and kept it 1 full year but this one is better in all ways...

Here are some screens taken with my Fujifilm camera, it is not as close as the real thing but it should give you an idea of the 4K capabilities. Sorry if my english is not perfect, it is not my native language.

Thanks for the info and pics!

How’s the brightness compared to the 1080p version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Can you test input lag, or at least play some fast fps or cuphead.

Also, regarding color do HDR playing very good? Or maybe washed out?

Thanks for your feedback by the way, keep it up.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Does it support HDR10? If not maybe it’s better to wait for a recently announced LG double lazer short throw projector that does?

Reactions: oni222

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can you test input lag, or at least play some fast fps or cuphead.

Also, regarding color do HDR playing very good? Or maybe washed out?

Thanks for your feedback by the way, keep it up.
I will try to test the input lag soon. As for HDR playing, it supports HDR 10 and imo it is not as good as a real HDR TV but it is far better than the xiaomi 1080p version.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hi guys.
Do you have any idea?
Thanks a lot

So the first UST they released was in Chinese only but since it uses Android as an operating system, it is very simple to get English on it. (it just requires an APK installed).

For the second version they released (WEMO) it has English built in. So I would say there is a very good chance of the following:

A) It comes with English installed.
b) if if does not you can install English yourself easily.

·
Registered
462 Posts

Thanks for helping us out. Information has been sparse at best so I wanted to personally thank you.

Can you please test a few things for us?

a) Does this device have HDMI 2.0 or 2.1?

b) What is the delay for gaming? You can start by using this page: https://www.testufo.com/mprt

c) Does this projector also use Android like the previous ones?

Thanks again!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for helping us out. Information has been sparse at best so I wanted to personally thank you.

Can you please test a few things for us?

a) Does this device have HDMI 2.0 or 2.1?

b) What is the delay for gaming? You can start by using this page: https://www.testufo.com/mprt

c) Does this projector also use Android like the previous ones?

Thanks again!
The device has 3 x HDMI 2.0 and one with arc technology.
The system is exactly the same Android system adapted by xiaomi on the previous one (1080p version)... it does not come with english, you have to install an app to add english language.
I will test the input lag further.

61 - 80 of 1889 Posts