AVS Forum banner

1841 - 1860 of 1867 Posts

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Another Xiaomi 4K review:

Use Google Chrome's translate feature for language of choice.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Like mine, I have just ordered a metal plate from Nikos, before it gets worse.
Did you receive the metal plate and have installed it? Does it resolve the
issue? It looks like I have to replace the metal plate too. :( The projector
display is getting worst with the colors

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did you receive the metal plate and have installed it? Does it resolve the
issue? It looks like I have to replace the metal plate too. :( The projector
display is getting worst with the colors
I did and replaced as well, after that the lines disappeared for good, I had no more issues.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Can anyone tell me what the knobs on either side of the projector does?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't think so. It's definitely a bug, but not related to overheat... after 24 hours of inactivity and 10 minutes of work it switches off. When I turn it on again it works for hours without any problem. At first I thought it was some kind of sleep mode but it is not that either.

Ps. projector temperatures are low.
This could be happening when there is no remote control connected or other controling device.For example if there is power outage and back peojector will switch on and switch off automatically after few minutes. Behaviour preventing operating projector itself unattended.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all,

I've tried to repair my Xiaomi 4K Projector (white dot).

But I've damaged a little part of the DMD.
I don't know the name and where to find it.

=> Do you know where I can buy a new one ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello,

I repaired my Xiaomi 4K Laser UST MJJGTYDS01FM with the plate

https://www.projectorjunkies.com/xiaomi ... or-repair/

Before I had a longer and longer start with 2 pixels on a white background and once I had colors at the start which were completely rainbow when I dismantled I saw that the plate was good distort see the photos, now after repair it starts immediately my pixels are still there apparently these the chip which and defective, I saw that it sells on Aliexpress this chip (DMD 1910-50BBM) I asked them the question of compatibility in several stores it my all answered that it was compatible is someone ordering it?

20/46/0qj8.jpg - Visionneuse Zupimages
20/46/yywa.jpg - Visionneuse Zupimages
20/46/xdvz.jpg - Visionneuse Zupimages
20/46/u0mp.jpg - Visionneuse Zupimages
Regards,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you very much !
I'll try to order it.
salut je viens de contacter un magasin sur Aliexpress j'ai peut-être une piste pour vous il vont regarder si il peuve avoir le support gla250 de la puce,

·
Registered
4 Posts
salut je viens de contacter un magasin sur Aliexpress j'ai peut-être une piste pour vous il vont regarder si il peuve avoir le support gla250 de la puce,
Merci beaucoup ! J'espère pouvoir la trouver ! :)
Dois-je contacter le vendeur ?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Anyone knows how to play 360/VR videos on the projector ? I've some home videos (using Insta360 One R) I want to play on the projector and be able to use a mouse to control the view (like I can do on a PC).

I've tried playing directly using DNLA server - and the projector can't handle >4k. I've uploaded to youtube and tried using Roku youtube app ... which plays it like a flat video.

Any other options ... are there any apps I can install on the projector (or Roku) to play the video with direction control ? I can't find any VR players on Aptoide.

1841 - 1860 of 1867 Posts