AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there.

So i bought the Xonar HDAV 1.3 for some months ago. I just started using it with TMT 2 that was on the CD. I asked on the Arcsoft forum for some help on how to stop it asking for updates when it is already updated.

Im told to check if i have an old version of the card(8), insted of the newere 9 that should have a fix for 24p ? So how do i check that? the part or serial number?

Also i want TMT to stop asking for updates, Will i have to buy TMT3 before it stops?

·
Registered
643 Posts
I just received my NEW Xonar 1.3 TODAY and cannot believe it - - - it's Serial Number starts with an "8" that means that it was produced in 2008. So IF the firmware is not already updated to 1.39 this sucker will have problems with 24Hz. I went to the Asus Xonar 1.3 site and it's Forum to find out alot by reading about the many others with 2008 cards......there is hope though, after reading them ALL....it appears that Asus upgraded the Firmware to 1.39 [solves the problem] on some and left them with SN's that start with the dreaded "8". So - I have decided to not immediately RMA mine - I will install and see what the FW # is and take it from there.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
see 1.3 thread

1 - 3 of 3 Posts