AVS Forum banner

921 - 931 of 931 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
@markswift2003 or anyone else who has working templates

Could you please upload your YADis template with 4K icons etc and any specific instructions to get it working.
It seems tat all template links seem to bee defunct here done a major seach and none are working
Thanks
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/39-networking-media-servers-content-streaming/1931201-yadis-dune-hd-jukebox-tutorial-25.html#post56487636

Since then I've decompiled and messed with the executable to add in HEVC, Atmos, DTS-X etc into the dropdown boxes, but this is the less codey way of doing it...

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Thanks

Can you share your "hacked" executable?
To quote myself on another thread:

I'd love to share the modified exe, but it's not mine to share - yaDIS, although freeware, was never released open source so although I see no issue modifying for my own use, I can't release what does not belong to me.

But have a look here to see if you want to have a go yourself:

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/39-networking-media-servers-content-streaming/2938740-dune-hd-pro-4k-ultra-thread-208.html#post58893272

Reactions: HD-Dave

·
Registered
1,805 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
same with these 2 movies when you select change name it see,s em but when you tell it to index them the picture box remains blank
Don't forget one is a TV mini series and one is a movie:

So IT (2017) comes up fine in the Movies tab:

But Stephen King's IT must be searched for in the TV tab and the files must also be in the "TV Show" folders as defined in setup.

I tried this yesterday as a test and it worked fine - all info and art was present.

I just tried it again now in the TV tab and it appears to work.

I don't use yaDIS for TV shows (hence I haven't bothered tweaking my skin for it) but I do know it can be a bit funky with TV.

Attachments

·
Registered
897 Posts
The cast and crew explorer you see in mycollection allows you to click on a name and it will bring up all movies in your collection that person appears in. Is there similar functionality in yadis or are the listings just static?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Yes - there's similar functionality in yaDIS that allows you to select movies from "Actors" and "Directors" (amongst other filters).

Reactions: sutton8

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Eric,

I understand there is a manual way to modify Home Sweet Home Template for yaDIS with UHD related icons (H.265, 2160, HDR, etc.... May I please ask if you can direct me as to where I can download the template and instructions for the manual steps. I will be very greatful for any help and guidance you may be able to provide.

921 - 931 of 931 Posts