AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a Panasonic Th58PZ700U and a Yahmaha RX-V1800. I have it configured for 5.1 Surround however I wanted to utize the speakers built into the Plasma as the Center Channel. However I'm at a lost of how to do this. Is this even possible?

Thanks!

·
Registered
483 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVSRock /forum/post/12959304

I just purchased a Panasonic Th58PZ700U and a Yahmaha RX-V1800. I have it configured for 5.1 Surround however I wanted to utize the speakers built into the Plasma as the Center Channel. However I'm at a lost of how to do this. Is this even possible?

Thanks!

Discussion here:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=982632

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the data. I actually already have a center monted on the wall.. however the new TV is so big (HUGE GRIN) that it covers up my current center channel. They are both mounted to the wall with the center above and the tv bellow that. I was thinking that it would sound better from the TV than from a speaker behind it. However it seems this is just wrong. Love this community.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a Pioneer PDP-5080 plasma tv and was wondering if I could also use the tv speakers as a center with my rx-v1800....the other option was to use the tv speakers a front presence speakers. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts